Investor Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Integrated Device Technology, Inc.'s (IDT) ticker symbol?
- IDT trades under the symbol "IDTI".
- What stock exchange is IDT listed on?
- IDT is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market®.
- How can I purchase stock in IDT?
- You will need to contact a licensed stockbroker to purchase shares of the company.
- When did IDT go public?
- IDT was founded in 1980 and the company went public in 1984.
- What is the total number of IDT outstanding shares?
- As of Q2 Fiscal year 2016, there were approximately 134.2 million GAAP weighted shares outstanding.
- Does IDT have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, IDT does not offer a direct stock-purchase program at this time. If you would like to purchase shares of IDT, please contact your licensed stockbroker.
- Does IDT pay a dividend?
- IDT has never paid any cash dividends and currently expects to retain future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of its business. The Company does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Where is IDT incorporated?
- IDT is incorporated in State of Delaware.
- Where are IDT's headquarters?
- IDT's global headquarters is located at 6024 Silver Creek Valley Road, San Jose, CA 95138.
- How many employees does IDT have?
- As of April 3, 2016, IDT employed approximately 1,767 employees worldwide.
- Who is legal counsel for IDT? Independent auditors?
- Latham & Watkins serves as legal counsel for IDT. PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP serves as the independent auditor for IDT.
- When does the fiscal year end for IDT?
- Fiscal year 2017 will end April 2, 2017.
- Who is IDT's transfer agent?
- Computershare serves as IDT's transfer agent.ComputershareP.O. BOX 30170College Station, TX 77842-3170TelephoneToll free within the U.S.A.: 800-962-4284Outside the U.S.A.: 781-575-3120Website: www.computershare.com